Wednesday 13 January 2010

Simon Says.......Shabby Chic !

A big thank you to all those who entered our Hot Chocolate challenge last week and also special thanks goes to our Guest Designer Joey who joined us for our challenge.

This week's challenge is "Shabby Chic" Shabby Chic is "showing signs of wear and tear, distressing, whites, worn or bleached out pastels, rustic" (courtesty of Wikipedia !!).

Hallo,
heute haben wir das Thema:
Shabby Chic
für Euch.
Zu dem Thema passt einiges, dazu könnt ihr auch bei Wikipedia nachschauen.
Es können Werke sein, die Designs von Kleidern zeigen. oder Distressing, WEIß, Rustical, gebleichtes, usw.

Sziasztok! Heti kihívásunk témája: Shabby Chic- Elegánsan kopott! Inspirációt meríthetsz a DT tagok alkotásaiból. A nyeremény egy 25 dolláros utalvány, amit a Simon Says Stamp webáruházban vásárolhat le a szerencsés nyertes!

This week Heidi is giving away a $25 P&P free shopping spree in the Simon Says Stamp store and with so many brand new goodies now arriving in store and the CHA Show just around the corner, its an amazing prize to win !



Here are the Design Team's creations for your inspiration :-

JO



CHRIS



LOLS



DEBBY



DOMI




TIMEA




Iris




Please leave a direct link to your card and not your blog so that we can find your entry easily. If you would also like to enter our Design Team call, don't forget to add your challenge entry to Mr Linky on the Design Team Call post.

Happy crafting and thanks for joining us !

Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x



20 comments:

☼ Cheryl* said...

That sounds fun to do! I've never really done much like this so i'll give it a go! Hopefully I'll get it right first time.

ribenaruby said...

Gorgeous DT creations!

Tini A. said...

Yippii.... I love the shabby-chic-style! Hugs from Germany!

☼ Cheryl* said...

I REALLY enjoyed doing this card!

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous DT creations, loved this challenge, big hugs Pops x x x

rush8888 said...

i enjoyed making this hanging "card". it is so different from what i have been making for others. i finally got to make something for me!

Justine said...

Shabby Chic is my favorite style to use on my projects. Thanks for letting us use it as a challenge.....

Wilfreda said...

That was a real challenge for me. Not my usual style.

Giò said...

Hi all!!! Wonderful theme and beautiful DT works!!

Hugs
Giò

scrappyella said...

Great cards and your challenge this week is a challenge for me.

Justine said...

I love Shabby Chic so much I have created a second project but am not seeing the Mr. Linky. Am I too late?

Kimba-Slydog said...

Wonderful cards of the DT. Wow!!! And so different.

My card-link I put to Mr. Linky.

Thanks for stopping by.

Xoxo,
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Bocsi, hogy magyarul írok és elnézést a hülye kérdésért, de lehet digitális képet is készíteni, vagy csak kézzel készítettel lehet nevezni. Köszi, ha valaki megszán és válaszol!

Penni said...

Such a fab theme this week - I've made two cards!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Mel X said...

Wonderfully fun challenge and fabulous DT cards for inspiration - how could I not have a go lol!

Mel X

Unknown said...

Hi girls! i love the shabby chic challenge, very me!!!

Have entered for the dt too, im keeping fingers n toes crossed lol
love emma xxx

SentiMenti said...

exciting challenge :)))

Christine said...

Great challenge.

Nishant said...

Hopefully I'll get it right first time.

Work from home India

Anonymous said...

i just love shabby chic cards