Monday 22 February 2010

Colour Challenge over at PCP (Paper Craft Planet)!!!

I have just started a colour challenge over at PCP, and I hope that you will all head over there and join us!!!!! Deadline is March 14 to enter, so you have LOTS of time!!!!!

Here is the link: PCP If you have a hard time finding it, it is in the discussion forum under challenge #3!!

The prize is your choice of THREE ink pads, shipped to you free of charge from Simon Says Stamp Superstore!!!!!

Also, when we get to 200 members, there will be a special giveaway as well.....we are only FOUR members away!!!!! Then when we get to 300, another special giveaway...so come back often and tell all your friends!!!!

Can't wait to see you all over there!!!!!
Thanks!!!
Chris

2 comments:

Linda said...

Help! I can't see how to become a member, or where I upload my card when I make it! My email:

linda.dixon0725@att.net

Thanks so much!

mckinkle said...

Well, it's a 1st for me to try to join in a challenge on PCP. Ive just loaded my card onto my page with a tag of simon3 so hopefully that will work? Ive no idea!

Keryn x