Monday 14 June 2010

Simon Says....Shiver Me Timbers, Thar Be a Pirate!

Ahoy Challengers!!! We be setting sail on a new challenge this week - can ye guess what the theme be? Aye, me hearties, it is, PIRATES!!!! Arghhhhh!!!!


Avast, ye......look at the booty this week!! Blimey, its a good one!!!! 25 doubloons ($25) to spend at me favourite store!




Here be the creations from our very own Pirates: Check em out, or ye be walkin' the plank!!!!
Our Guest Pirate, Smugglin' Marcy Jones (aka Marcea)'s creation:





Tax Evadin' Elanor Bonny (aka Lols)






Cap'n Antonia Peckerwood (aka Domi)






Blind Anne Belamy (aka Jane)





Pirate Avalon the Engorged (aka Dena)





Fish Breath Glynnis (aka Debby)






Jelly Legs Madeline (aka Martine)





Dancin' Bella Cutty (aka Chris)



Batten down the hatches, and get creatin'!!!! Now, weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen!!! We can't wait to see yer fancy jolly rogers, booty and buccaneers!!!! Shiver me timbers!!!!


(FYI: I did not make up these names!! You can get your own pirate name HERE!!! Have fun with it!!!!)


Please add a link to your creation with the linky and please make sure word verification is TURNED OFF, it makes it so much easier for the DT wenches :-)

5 comments:

Annie said...

Fab theme - happened to do a pirate card yesterday. I must have had a premonition as I'm usually either late to enter or too late!
Great DT work as always.
Ann xxx

Anne said...

Such fun, I got my pirate in the mail just yesterday. :)
Loove the DT-creations. <3

Christine said...

Fab creations girlies off to put a card together..thank for the inspiration.

Hugs Christine xx

Annette Bowes said...

Wonderful selection of creations from the DT, thank you for such a fun challenge, have a fantastic weekend, take careX:) Morgan and Annette

Cathy Spicer said...

ARGH!! My brain thought TODAY was Tuesday so I could get my card posted. I'd been thinking pirates all week. Oh well, still had a blast with the challenge and wanted to share my card.
Cat’s Creation