Tuesday 3 August 2010

Simon Says...SING IT BABY!!!!

Hello everyone!!! Have we got a GREAT challenge for you this week!!! THANK you to all who went DOTTY with us last week, for some reason, I am seeing SPOTS!!! LOL AMAZING creations last week, cannot wait to see what you talented gals & guys come up with this week!!!!!

So, I want you to think of a song, any song...old, new, loved, children's, movie theme, tv theme, etc. and I want you to create a card, scrapbook page, project, altered art, etc. (anything!!) with that song in your mind!!! You know when you have a song stuck in your head and you CANNOT get it out??LOL Well, that's where I want you to be while you are creating for this challenge!!!! Cruel aren't I?? LOL

Don't forget you can win THIS: (shipping paid for too!!)





PLUS, as you check out all the DTs blogs, you might find hidden candy along the way!!! Just click on their names to go to their personal blogs to get more info on their projects!! Remember, MANY of the items on the DT projects are available at Simon Says Stamp Superstore, so if you see something you like, head to the store to check it out!!!!!!

Now, without further ado, check out the FABBY creations by our lovely DT!!!

Wishing Well by Terence Trent D'arby
Click here if you would like to hear it :-)




"I just can't wait to be King" (Lion King)


Baby It's Cold Outside




Surfin` USA




Please Mr Postman



Do you want to know a secret? - The Beatles




The Arms of an Angel by Sarah McLachlan





Lollipop, lollipop, ooooh lolli, lolli, lolli................................



I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
Amazing aren't they??? Such a wide range of songs too....I can't wait to see some of the songs you all come up with!!!!! I hope you will all join us as we sing our favourite tunes!!!!
Dont' forget to link to your blog post and PLEASE turn off word verification (we don't want Lols to get any more grey hairs!!!)
Have a GREAT week!!!
Chris & the DT



27 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh no, you guys are so WICKED! I shall have those DT themes whizzing around in my head all day now!! Right, off to think of a really annoying song for my challenge card ......... Hugs, Sxx

cowboydutrem said...

Very fun challenge theme! I'll do my best but I'm not a song expert...

Pauline C said...

Hi huns - fab challenge. I've just posted mine but Mr Linky seems to ahve gone weird. it is there but it has put my url thereinstead of my name! My card is here - cheers
pauline x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

super dt cards and fab challenge. janex

Chris said...

ACK! I always get awful songs stuck in my head, most notably the themesong for Dallas, go figure. And you want me to do this? yikes you guys aren't playing nice this week, LOL.

Sandra DeFalco said...

thanks for the opportunity to play at you challenge! It's 'Happy Birthday to you' stuck in my head.

Sheila D said...

Wow, great eye candy this week thanks to the talented DT!

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous samples from the Design Team ... as usual! Thanks for a fun challenge.

Maureen Reiss said...

DT great job!! Love this challenge, I had too much fun w/ it. Thanks. :)

Sue said...

Hi Girls
great challenge, gorgeous DT cards as always, sue,x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lots of fun - this challenge. And lots of lovely inspiration too. Of course I have ten cards I HAVE to make and this wasn't one of them but it was such a good challenge! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Little K Smith said...

Fabulous work from the DT team and a lovely idea for a challenge too.
Kelly.x

Leann said...

Fab challenge and gorgeous makes from you all!
Hugs x

Tammylee said...

Love this challenge! Mine is Sitting on the dock of the bay by Ottis Redding!

http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2010/08/crafty-sentiments-thursday.html

agapanthus said...

What a great, fun challenge! Best wishes Karen x

Gram's Treasures said...

What a great challenge, and such lovely cards! Some unique ideas for the songs. Lots of fun.

majo said...

Great challeng, and love the DT Cards Hugs Majo

Squirrel x said...

Have left my card with Linky-Thingy but just in case it is here thanks guys, Squirrel xx

Jayne said...

Loved the challenge this week!

Card Crazy said...

Great challenge. So many great songs to choose from!!!
Sue S.

Tindaloo said...

VERY cool challenge! loved it - except that the song I had stuck in my brain, now will not get UNstuck!!! *lol*

Spyder said...

Fabulous cards from the DT, and what I lovely challenge.
((Lyn))

Unknown said...

This challenge really got me thinking.Thanks for the chance.

dj1952 said...

I love your cards and the song choices. You ladies did a fabulous job. Thanks for fun challenges. :-)

Annette Bowes said...

Stunning creations from the DT, don't know where you get your ideas from for the challenges but they are fun, take careX:)

My Card Heaven said...

This challenge was lots of fun, but still cant stop humming the song!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OOPS!!! Seems I missed the challenge :( Oh well... it still was lots of fun! Thanks for the inspiration ladies!!! my card is HERE if you want to view it. Thanks!