Wednesday 10 November 2010

Simon Says ,,,,, Prince Charming :-)

Thank you all for your stunning cards for the 'White' challenge ,,,We really enjoyed visiting you all ,, We thought this challenge was brilliant and the creations were fantastic !! ,, clap clap clap to you all :-)

This week we have another fabulous challenge for you ,,,,,

PRINCE CHARMING ,,,, so any card/creation for a Male and add a charm ! easy :-)

Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $25 trolley dash around her fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store AND she will pay the postage costs too :-)Almost every day I go to check out the All New Just In Pages ,,, so many new goodies arriving every day !!



Dawny P has made us another gorgeous card for your inspiration ,,, AND she has agreed to stay on an extra week too !! YAY :-)




































2 comments:

Jaggs said...

Thank you for this challenge...I almost was not going to do it because I had no clue how I was going to add a charm to my card digitally. I had not one in my digi stash, but I worked it out! Yippee!!

Hugs,
Jaggs

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fab crations from the DT!

Hugs
Maarit