Wednesday 12 January 2011

Simon Says....Sketch Time!!!

Thank you to all who joined us last week, what amazingly talented followers we have!!!

First, we would like to welcome our newest team member, TARA!!! Tara has gladly joined our Simon Says family, and we couldn't be more excited!!! Welcome Tara! Please head to her blog to say 'Hello' and leave some love !!!



This week we have a beautiful sketch done by our very own Domi! Also, this week, the Design Team is showcasing Crafters Companion stamps - Popcorn Bear & SWALK stamps! Simon Says Stamp has an amazing selection of all of them, and they are TOO GOOD to pass up!! So head on over to the store and check them out!!!!!

This week, the prize is a WHOPPING $50 voucher from Simon Says Stamp Superstore!!! Whheeeeeehoooooo!!!!!! How exciting eh?? So, get out your stamps and start creating!!! We can't wait to see what you create!!!! Have a great week & good luck!







And now, for the lovely creations by our Design Team. Please head to their blogs to show them some love too:


















CHRISTINE coming soon















Happy Crafting :-)
Luv
Chris & the DT







7 comments:

Rachel said...

Gorgeous cards! I loved using this sketch and will be using it again! Wedgie xxx

Kirsty said...

Hi This is my second challenge for you and my first attempt from a sketch. I have thourghly enjoyed getting inspiration from your design team and having a go . Best Wishes Kitty :)

Simone said...

All your cards are just amazing!
Simone

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

I just realized my link takes you to my blog, but not the actual sketch challenge link. Here is the link for my entry: http://cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com/2011/01/metallic-challenge-for-color-week.html
The January 12th post is the SST entry. Thanks!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous DT samples! Thanks for a great sketch to work with.

Hugs
Maarit

My Scrap Diary said...

This is my 2nd time playing with you guys. Im enjoying them. Thanks for the challenge. It was a bit difficult staying within the sketch (although I changed a few things around lol)
Thanks
Jess Marin

My Scrap Diary said...

This is my 2nd time playing with you guys. Im enjoying them. Thanks for the challenge. It was a bit difficult staying within the sketch (although I changed a few things around lol)
Thanks
Jess Marin