Wednesday 30 March 2011

Simon Says.....Domi's Sketch !

Thank you all so much for your fantastic Mothers Day/Girlie entries we received last week. There will be lots of ladies receiving some stunning gifts from you all !

This week, we have a sketch for you designed by our very own teamie, Domi

This week the Design Team have all used Penny Black stamps. Penny Black very kindly sent the DT some images to use for this challenge so a huge thank you to Penny Black for being so kind and generous ! The Simon Says Stamp Store sells a humongous range of Penny Black stamps - check them out ! If you have any Penny Black stamps, we would love to see them but if not, we would still love you to join us !


As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !! See the NEWEST stuff on the All New Just In Page For fabulous tutorials, inspiration and candy you should keep an eye on the Simon Says Stamp Blog too !!! :-)



Now for some fabulous inspiration from the DT :-)





















DAWNY P













22 comments:

My Scrap Diary said...

Great Sketch!! Love all the dt work
Thnaks
Jess M

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [31 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Great sketch and wonderful DT inspiration!

Deanne :)

Unknown said...

Lovely sketch, I'm very inspirating to it.
Francy

Lynda said...

Great sketch Domi - The DT cards are amazing!

Lynda xxx

jojoscraps said...

Fun Sketch. The DT cards are great inspiration!
Jo xx

Marcelle said...

I loved the sketch
I hope I win!!!!
Cheers

Hazel said...

I've enjoyed working to this sketch, so thank you Domi. Hazel x

petra,s cards said...

thanks for the pretty sketch!!
xx petra

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

A fab sketch and such gorgeous DT artwork

Brigitte said...

Fantastic sketch!!! Love all your cards!! I hope you like mine :)

Jenny said...

Beautiful cards by the DT and a perfect sketch for me this week!
Jenny

Carol said...

A great sketch and some lovely DT cards. Carol x

Jennifer said...

Very nice sketch. Thanks for sponsoring this challenge. I always need a challenge to give myself a boot.

Linda S said...

Love all the DT inspiration!

Stefanie`s Bastelecke said...

Fantastic DT-cards and a great sketch !!!

Hugs
Stefanie

Brook said...

Great sketch and great work by the DT. I totally linked up the wrong card on entry 17. Please disregard that one. Thanks for the challenge!

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

I love the sketch and i love the D T cards. They are all so beautiful and truly inspirational.

Thanks for sharing
Hugs Julie

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love the DT Inspiration! A great Sketch too! Judy x

Annette said...

I can't seem to link my card to the list (hope I'm not just too late?) Here's my card

Linda said...

Mr Linky isn't working right....can't link up my card.

Here is the link to my card.
http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2011/04/simon-says-stamp-scrap-creations.html

Kelly Latevola said...

I can't link my card either :(

Here is my link
http://disp6194-kellyscraps.blogspot.com/2011/04/thinking-of-you-always.html