Wednesday 14 September 2011

Winner of the Multi-Fold Challenge :-)


Thanks for all your fabulous entries to the Multi-Fold Challenge ,, there can only be one winner of this fab spree to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore ,,,, who is it this week ??????

pressing the button ,,,,,,,

Here are your random numbers:

30 

Timestamp: 2011-09-14 10:08:36 UTC


the lucky girl this week is Holly aka Ribbons and Glue !! Congratulations :-) Please email us so that we can explain how you can claim your prize :-)
luv
Lols and the DT x x x

1 comment:

Julia Sáddi said...

Wow! I loved the Music or Movie Card challenge, such a different proposal! I am surely joining this challenge and my Music is an old one that I love, from Rick Astley : "Whenever You need somebody"!!! : )
This music reminds me of such a great time in my life!
xox Julia Sáddi