Wednesday 18 January 2012

Simon Says ,,,,,, Use Domi's Sketch !

Simon Says Stamp

WOW!!! What a fabby turn out for last weeks Spots and Stripes challenge!!!! Lots of gorgeous creations for us to pop by and admire :-)

This week we have another great challenge for you...

USE DOMI'S SKETCH :-)

Our lovely teamie, Domi, has made this gorgeous sketch for us all to use this week. You can rotate or flip it, as long as we can see the basic sketch is there thats OK :-)


We have recently started a MONTHLY CARD KIT , these are fabulous value for money !! Check them out HERE

BONUS ALERT ! BONUS ALERT !BONUS ALERT ! :-)

Updated on January 9: February kits have sold out. Subscribers who purchase a subscription in January will still receive the Bonus Tim Holtz 3 pack of ink pads with their first (March 2012) Kit.



As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !! For fabulous tutorials, inspiration and candy you should keep an eye on the Simon Says Stamp Blog too



Designer in the February Spotlight DEBBIE
used Crafty Secrets Mini Frames, Grand Greetings, Creating with Vintage Patterns CD



Used: Hero Arts Love Everyday




Supplies: Hero Arts - My Happy and MFT Dies - Hearts a Plenty



Used Unity - Nicest Place to be stamp set; My Minds Eye paper - Lil Robots













used Paper fromEcho Park, My Minds Eye and Lacè from Kaisercraft






used Hero Arts Just Saying Hi Clear Stamps and Kaiser Crafts Vintage Timeless Paper Pad



Crafter's Companion - Popcorn




used Hero Arts new 2012 release For You Gifts and Echo Park Be Mine Papers




So now it's your turn to get out your crayons and glue and join in !!
Please check your settings and consider turning off word verification so that the DT and visitors can leave you a comment more easily. Thank You xx



37 comments:

Marianne said...

Great sketch and DT inspiration!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the DT inspiration, first time i've ever followed a sketch x

Karen Letchworth said...

I love the sketch, and just couldn't miss a week of playing along.
Blessings,
Karen

Karen M said...

Great challenge! I haven't followed a sketch for a while and really had to put my thinking cap on:) Love the cards by the DT x x

Anonymous said...

My first challenge this was lots of fun. I so needed to get my mojo back.

Papercrafting Beach Bum said...

This sketch was so awesome. Thanks for the challenge!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great sketch I will def use this one again and again. Love the array of different styles the DT have shown for this sketch - great job x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Jo said...

This sketch was just what I needed as I was getting a bit bored with my layouts. Great creations by the DT.

Jo said...

This sketch was just what I needed as I was getting a bit bored with my layouts. Great creations by the DT.

Jo said...

Enjoyed this sketch and great creations by the DT

Ramirez said...

Great sketch, love it! And the DT-Team... Wow, folks, great stuff! Thanx a mil for the inspiration!

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Thanks for the fun sketch and inspiration! Adorable DT cards!!

sentsue said...

Thanks for the ideas!!

Raphart´s said...

i loved all!!!!

Carla S. said...

Thanks for the fun challenge, great sketch and fantastic inspiration from the DT!

Lorraine said...

What an inspiring sketch and beautiful DT creations!

Anonymous said...

Love the sketch and of course ,I entered :).

Anonymous said...

Love the sketch and of course ,I entered :).

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

I had a good time making the card for this challenge. I love the way it turned out. There are some really great cards that the designers made. I especially love the one with the phone by Melissa.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Loved the sketch Domi! DT examples are wonderful! wendy xx

Unknown said...

Haven't followed a sketch for ages, so it was good fun. Thanks for the challenge and great entries from the DT as usual!

Dangina Martinez said...

Fun Sketch! Thank you DT for all your hard work and Gorgeous inspiration!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Kathi said...

Fabulous sketch! I had so much fun with it, that I'm gonna make two cards! :D

The DT's projects are fantastic, as always!

Mrs. Hill said...

These cards give you quite an idea of how to tweak the sketch! Thanks! My first time trying for a challenge. Wish me luck!

FrancineB said...

This was a great sketch! Loved playing with it since it did take me out of my comfort zone just a little.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thank you for your continued inspiration and fabulous challenges! :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Another great sketch!

Deanne :)

Rachel said...

Fab sketch - really enjoyed using this one! Gorgeous DT cards too. Wedgie xxx

Tracey said...

Thanks so much for the sketch!!!...I was so lacking my mojo and this is exactly what I needed :)

Mrs. Hill said...

I touched up my photo and relinked with the new webpage. I couldn't figure out how to "fix" the broken link in the first entry. I'm number 82 and number 100. Sorry for the confusion!

Rhodidodi said...

I just love the design team's cards they are so inspiring. first time I have entered here, and decided to do so because I love working from sketches!!

Guylou said...

another great challenge

Elizabeth Cooper said...

Such a fabulous sketch! I had a lot of fun with this one. :-)

Heidi Brawley said...

Beautiful DT creations! Great Sketch! THanks for the Fun challenge!
Hugs, Heidi

Vickie ODell said...

The circle element, flowers, and ribbon made this sketch perfect for using a doily. It easily teamed up with my vision for a shabby chic card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Oh Crikey! With the time difference I didn't realise this finished so soon today lol! I've had my card made for over a week but it's a DT card so couldn't post it til later today! Oh well....thanks for the sketch anyway! :)
Lizy x

elaine said...

lovely challenge again xx