Wednesday 12 September 2012

Winners of the Put A Stamp On It Challenge and Hop :-)



Thank You to everyone who joined in with our Stamp-tember 'Put A Stamp On It' Challenge and hop :-) We are here with the list of winners !!!! Woo Hoo !! :-)

Winner of the $100 Grand Prize ,,,



Here are your random numbers:
405 
Timestamp: 2012-09-12 13:50:54 UTC
Jen W

Congratulations Jen !! Woo Hoo !! :-)
Please email us so we can explain how you can claim your prize :-) the address is on the sidebar :-)

Now for the $25 Vouchers !! :-)



SHANNAN (coming soon )

CHEIRON -Donna Hitz (Frozen Stamper)

DAWNY P -Sue McRae (Inky Fingers)

DEBBY- Denisse Cherry Cards from the Heart

HEATHER - Yvi (CreatYVIty)

JENNIFER - Pat

JOY - Annette Allen My Clever Creations

JO - hellerlittle

LAUREL - Karen Letchworth

LIN -Rene at Simply Cute

LISA - Stamp with Julie at the Stampin Cabin

LOLS - Loz ♥My Free Time Filler

MANDY - Tonya ( A Life Revamped)

MARCEA - Chris ... Easily Amused

MELISSA ~ Denise Goeldner

SARAH - Alison/butterfly (Words & Pictures)

Congratulations to all :-)

Can you all please email the DT member on whose blog you won so that she can arrange for you to receive your voucher :-)

luv
Lols and the DT x x x

19 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats winners.

downrightcrafty said...

well done to the winners :)
Kate x

Annette Allen said...

woohoo so exciting...thank you very much...I just emailed Joy...

DonnaMundinger said...

Congrats to the winners and thanks again for a fabulous hop and giveaway. xxD

Tonya said...

Whoop whoop!! Thank you so much! I am so excited. I just e-mailed, Mandy. Congratulations to the rest of the winners.

Mandy said...

Congrats to all our lucky winners :)
hugs Mandy xx

Sue McRae said...

Woo hoo...thanks so much Simon Says! I've contacted Dawny and now I'm going shopping!

Jen W. said...

Whoop whoop!!! Thank you so so much Simon Says Stamp! I can't wait to go shopping!! :)

Loz said...

congrats to all the winners.. esp Jen W... have fun spending that $100!!! I know I'm going to enjoy my $25 equally as much :) thanks Lols and Simon Says Stamp!! x

Cindy C. said...

Congrats to all the winners!! Thanks SSS for this fun challenge and blog hop!

hellerlittle said...

Can´t believe it ...OMG
Thank you so much! I am so excited. I just e-mailed, JO. Congratulations to the rest of the winners
Hugs hellerlittle

Mary-Anne V said...

Congrats to the winners...happy shopping!

Rene said...

Oh my gosh, so excited! Thank you!!!!
Rene ;D

Chris said...

It was a great hop and now to find out that I'm a winner is even better! thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Such a fun hop! Thanks so much!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to Jen W. and the other winners! Thanks for a fun hop!

Denise Goeldner said...

Congratulations to all the winners (including me) what a wonderful blog hop Hugs Denise xx

Tamika said...

Congrats all! The hop had me confused maybe next time LOL!

Denisse said...

yay! how exciting! i just realized i won! thanks SO much Simon!