Wednesday 16 May 2012

Simon Says.......Clean & Simple!



Thanks for all your wonderfully SCRUMPTIOUS entries last week - it sure made our mouths water!!!!! We will be back soon with a winner of the $50 Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Store :-)

This week we have another great challenge for you......

CLEAN & SIMPLE!!!
so please no fussy and fancy creations this week :-)

This week we are showcasing LA LA LAND and LAWN FAWN stamps! LOTS of amazing stamps and stamp sets to choose from! PLEASE check out the huge selection at Simon Says Stamp Superstore!!!

Of course you don't HAVE to use LA LA LAND or LAWN FAWN stamps to join in but if you have them we would love to see them used :-)

And of course, Heidi will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the FABULOUS Simon Says Stamp Superstore!!!!



Please pop around to visit Dora and the DT to see how we made them and of course we all LOVE to recieve comments so please leave some ,,, :-)


Designer n the May Spotlight DORA
used Memory Box Puffy Clouds and Modern Landscape dies




Using La La Land Watering Can Marci







used La-La Land Craft: Marci with Flower Pot




used Lawn Fawn Sew Lovely



Inside of Card



CHRISTINE
used Lawn Fawn - Bon Voyage



JOY
La La Land - Fisherman Luka




So now its your turn !! :-) We will be looking forward to seeing what Clean and Simple designs you make ! :-)





19 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous creations by the DTs. Thanks for this lovely challenge.

PlumTuckered's Paper Plays said...

I love all of those beautiful Cards! I'm afraid I don't own any Lawn Fawn stamps yet but I had fun with the challenge.

Heather said...

I just stumbled upon this site and must say "WOW"! Everyone's work is BEAUTIFUL and I'm thinking I need to buy some of these awesome stamps . Good Luck Ladies :D

kbrandy4 said...

Fabulous challenge and gorgeous dt inspiration, i hope i've got the clean and simple look right!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Sonia said...

Hi,I have on my blog your fixed image of your blog + link, be patient I'm not good with internet and I don't know how to insert the html code and in what place, I'll try to fix :)
Big hug,
Sonia

Sandy said...

Wonderful cards -
sandy

Julie Ranae said...

So glad I had a chance to play along in tandem with some new releases I am sharing. Great challenge!

Rachel said...

Such gorgeous DT cards! Thanks for the inspiration! Wedgie xxx

CraftyGirl said...

Thanks so much for such a great challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Jackie Rockwell said...

While I LOVE all styles of cardmaking—Clean and Simple is one of my FAVS! Thanks for a great challenge!!!

Angela said...

Wow, adorable creations! Thanks for the fun challenge!

littlecreationwithlove said...

Love this challenge. Once in a while doing something clean and simple for a change is really good!

xoxo
Stephanie

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my! Love all the DT cards here! Way to go ladies!!! Thanks for the fun challenge to play in here.

Lisa Carroll said...

GORGEOUS creations by the DT! CAS cards are my favorites and these are just lovely! :)

I am new to the SSS challenge blog... not sure how I missed it! LOL I entered a card (#254) Please disregard #255, #256, and #257... I did not read the rules correctly, and those don't count. Wish I could delete them, I feel so bad! LOL Anyway, thanks for the chance to play. :)

Polished Moxie said...

Goodness, I always find CAS card to be difficult for me to create, but I do love a good challenge and there is lots of inspiration here. Thanks for the challenge.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Need for you to delete entry 289. I accidently put a link to someone else's blog.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Jenn Borjeson said...

Gorgeous creations from everyone - thanks for another fun challenge! :)

Laura said...

I love simple! And those inspirations are lovely!
Laura

Vee Cassidy said...

Lovely projects from the DT. Vee xx