Wednesday 27 May 2009

Simon Says ....... ANIMALS !

Yes, its that time of week again when we set a new and fabulous Simon Says Challenge.

This week, the theme is ANIMALS ! You know how we all love our animals so this shouldn't be a difficult challenge for you. Don't forget, you can use any image you like it does not have to be a Simon Says Stamp image (although if you did, we would love to see what you create with the amazing Simon Says Exclusive Stamps !!).

Yet again, Heidi has very generously offered the prize of a $25 spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store so what are you waiting for ?!


Ismét eltelt egy hét, itt a következő kihívás a Simon Says Challenge-n!

Ezen a héten a téma az "ÁLLATOK"! Bármilyen képet, bélyegzőt használhattok, nem kell Simon Says Stamp bélyegzőnek lennie(bár mi szívesen látnánk, hogy mit tudnál alkotni egy Simon Says Exclusive bélyegzőkészlettel!!)

Heidi ismét felajánlott egy 25 dolláros kupont a győztesnek, amit a Simon Says Stamp webáruházban lehet levásárolni!


Nun ist es wieder Zeit für eine neue und fantastische SimonSaysChallenge !

Diese Woche ist das Thema: "ANIMALS". Da wir alle Tiere lieben, dürfte das Thema nicht all zu schwer sein :-) Denkt daran, ihr kännt alle Motive für unsere Challenge nehmen die ihr wollt, es braucht kein Motiv von SimonSaysStamp zu sein.

Heidi sponsort diese Woche wieder einen 25$ Gutschein, den man im SimonSaysStamp-Shop einlösen kann.


We are also delighted to announce that we shall have a "special guest" joining us in our challenges ! The Simon Says Stamp Store has its own Brand DT who work exclusively with the Simon Says Brand and the stamps that Simon Says Stamp sells in its store. These DT members are amazing and their work is just fabulous. Each week we will be featuring one of the DT, their blog and their creation for the Simon Says Challenge. So without further ado, may I introduce to you our first "special guest".........


és egy fantasztikus hír a végére! Minden kihíváshoz csatlakozni fog egy "különleges" vendég. A Simon Says Stamp webáruháznak van egy új márka DT-je, akik Simon Says bélyegzőkkel és a Simon Says Stamp webáruház által árult bélyegzőkkel dolgoznak. Ezek a DT tagok bámulatosak, munkájuk mesés! Minden héten bemutatunk tehát egy DT tagot, blogját és a kihívásra készített alkotását! Első "különleges" vendégünk....

Der SimonSaysStamp-Shop hat nun auch ein brandneues DT. Jede Woche werden wir Euch hier eines derDT-Mitglieder, deren Blog und ihre Werke für SimonSaysStamp vorstellen. Unsere erste Gastdesignerin ist heute:











Here are the Simon Says Challenge DT members creations for your inspiration :












































Thank you so much for visiting us. We hope that you will join us in our challenge. We look forward to seeing you !

Köszönjük, hogy itt jártál! Reméljük, hogy csatlakozni fogsz a kihíváshoz ! Várjuk munkáitokat!!




The Simon Says Challenge DT Team xx

50 comments:

crafty amy said...

Great challenge and I love the DT cards

Here is my cardX Amy X

Froggy said...

mr linky is up working again..I just put it up on my challenge blog. :)

hugs,
Froggy

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

Great challenge! A chance to use my new set! Thanks! Here is my entry!

jude said...

Great Challenge love the creations from Dt team
< ahref = "http://crafts-international.blogspot.com/2009/05/whiff-of-joy-challenge-32.html">
thanks judex

jude said...

sorry my link hasnt worked will keep trying
sorry jude

Finja said...

what a nice challenge...
here is my card link
Finja

Unknown said...

Great Challenge.
Here is my Creation
My EntrySandy

Powerful Search Engine said...

Here is my card Hugs Pascale

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Thanks for a lovely challenge. Here's my card.

mueppi said...

Great challenge
my card is hereThanks for looking
Hugs Gisela

truskawkaM said...

and my card :)

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

Hallo Ihr lieben,
das thema gefällt mir sehr gut,somit konnte ich endlich mal mein pferd einsetzen, euere werke sind übrigens wieder traumhaft schön!
hier nun meine karte gruß
alexandra

Sam said...

I'm loving the DT work and I see some of you using the new stamp sets too - absolutely fab.
Here's my entryCheers
Sam x

Lene said...

Her is my card

Kimmi said...

Gorgeous DT card, Lots of inspiration for us all :o)

Kim xx

Here is my animal card :o)

Daisychain said...

Great challenge and DT cards. My card is here

http://daisychain-daisychain.blogspot.com/2009/05/two-challenges-one-card.html

Vivi Casale said...

This challenge is in perfect timing !!

Here goes my CardHugs

Vivi

Judy said...

Thanks for the fun challenge. I haven't played for a couple weeks since we were out of town. I'm glad to be back crafting again!

Here's my card.Thanks!
Judy

Julie said...

Very fun! I just love those animals. You can view my card on my blog

Susan said...

Great challenge this week! Loving the DT cards as well.
HERE’S MINE

Unknown said...

Sorry - having trouble linking. Here is my blog post entry. Thanks!

http://phourphinny.blogspot.com/2009/05/show-and-tell-birds-on-brain.html

Anonymous said...

Lorraine, thanks so much for all your patients with the challenge blog, things seem better now, great challenge by the way, I love animals

Ingrid said...

my cardhugs,ula

Ida / Little said...

Hi, adding my card here to, just in case Mr Linky wants to go on holiday again :p

Here's my animal card!Hugs Ida

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great challenge! You can see my card @
www.truesgiftsfromtheheart.blogspot.com
or
Here is my card

Tracy said...

I am loving my new owls! Here is my card! Thanks for a fun challenge!

http://tracy-dashesanddots.blogspot.com/2009/05/lollipop-lollipop-oh-lolly-lollipop.html

Gayle said...

Great Challenge & gorgeous DT creations!
You can find my entry HERE
Thanks for looking!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creations fromt he DT, hugs Pops x x

Jacilynn said...

Here's mine

truskawkaM said...

sorry by my mistake i linked the same card with number 8 and 44 second time, please delete one :)

Linda said...

What a fun challenge!! All the cards made by the DT are so cute and quite lovely.
Here is the link to my card. TFL
http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2009/05/simon-says-challenge.html

Lynne in NI said...

Great challenge and beautiful DT cards!
Just putting my link here too just in case Mr Linky goes awol again!
Here's my card
Lynne
x

Trimgym said...

Another lovely challenge, will have to see if I've got time to get something done in time to join in.

Love,

Jo.

Moni said...

Gorgeous card girls, I just entered! Hugs, moni

Caroljenks said...

Animals! Wow - which one to chose???

Went with some mice!

Thanks for the challenge and the fantastic cards from the DT :)

Carol x

Cindy said...

Thanks for the challenge, loved all the DT cards for inspiration.

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

I just joined the challenge, here is my entry
Thanks for hosting this and prize too!

Beverly G said...

I just found your site so I won't have time to get a card made, but good luck with getting to 100!
I look forward to playing in some of your next challenges.
Beverly Gotthardt

Gillian McMurray said...

Hope you get to 100. My entry is at:
http://gillianmcmurray.blogspot.com/2009/06/simon-says-stamp-challenge.html

chiara_francy said...

my CARDGrazie

ribenaruby said...

Wonderful theme, lovely DT inspiration! My card is with Mr. Linky, thank you for looking.

Maria Matter said...

Great challenge theme!
Adorable DT cards!!

Mr Linky seems to be working, yea!
Blessings, Maria

Dianne said...

Thanks for the great challenge. I don't think Mr. Link is working, so I will also link it here.

Field of Dreams

Lorraine said...

Thanks for this wonderful challenge - the first that I've entered on my new blog. Wonderful designs from the team. In case Mr Linky isn't working, my card is here.

Morag Cutts said...

Nearly there! I was number 96!!

finnabair said...

oh well , my is 99!

Merika said...

Here is my card:
http://merika51.blogspot.com/2009/06/simon-kihivas.html

UHK Gallery said...

Hi! Great challenge!!!
Here is my entry

http://uhkgallery.blogspot.com/2009/06/slimoza.html

Simonne said...

Yay we have reached over 100. Great job everyone. Have linked my entry as well.

Carol said...

Ladies, these are such great project! Thanks for the FUN challenge; animals are my favorite images to play with! congrats on such a great turnout for this challenge! You guys always do such a nice job inspiring us!