Wednesday 5 August 2009

Simon Says..... Buttons and Bows!

Wow, what an amazing response we had to last week's challenge of distressing ! It seems you like nothing better than a bit of tearing and inking everything !


This week we have a calmer challenge for you !!! This week's challenge is.....


Buttons and Bows!

The Design Team have made some wonderful creations for you to see and hopefully get some inspiration from ! :-) If you click on their name you have a direct link to their personal blog so please go and leave them a nice comment :-) There may be hidden blog candy along the way too so you'd better go and visit them all !!!


Don't forget the fabby prize that is also on offer a $25 shopping spreee in Simon Says Stamp
which Heidi has generously offered.

Vielen Dank für die rege Teilnahme an unserer letzten Challenge. Eure Werke haben uns alle sehr gut gefallen! Heute haben wir ein neues Thema für Euch und zwar: Button`s and Ribbons Wir sind schon sehr gespannt, was Euch dazu so einfällt!

Következő heti kihívásunk témája: " Gombok és szalagok". Ennek a két dolognak szerepelnie kell az alkotásodon! Inspirációt meríthettek a DT tagok által készített lapokból és blogjaikra is érdemes ellátogatni, hisz lehet, hogy ismét blog candy vár rátok valahol! A szerencsés nyertes pedig egy 25 dolláros utalvánnyal lesz gazdagabb, melyet a Simon Says Stamp webáruházban

tud majd levásárolni. Jó alkotást kívánok!:)


¡Guau! ¡Qué respuesta tan increíble tuvimos con el reto "distressing" de la semana pasada! ¡Parece que os encanta rasgar, desgastar y entintar todo lo que se os pone por delante!Esta semana os proponemos un reto un poco más tranquilo...... ¡Botones y lazos!El Equipo de Diseño ha preparado de nuevo unas cuantas creaciones fabulosas en las que esperamos que encontréis inspiración. Y si hacéis click en sus nombres hay un enlace directo a sus blogs personales, en los que podéis dejarles un comentario cariñoso... y una vez más tener la oportunidad de ganar algún regalito porque otra vez hay "blog candy" oculto!No olvidéis que como siempre habrá una ganadora del reto que será elegida al azar y obtendrá un vale de compra por 25 dólares en la tienda de Simon Says Stamp, donado generosamente por Heidi.¡Buena suerte y feliz proceso creativo!

Ogromnie dziękujemy za tak liczne uczestnictwo w poprzednim wyzwaniu. Wygląda na to, że bardzo lubicie szargać Wasze prace :)
W tym tygodniu mamy dla Was "spokojniejsze" wyzwanie:
Guziki i wstążki!
Ekipa projektowa SimonSaysStamp przygotowała dla Was wspaniałe podpowiedzi, jak wykorzystać wstążki i guziki w swoich pracach :)
Nie zapomnijcie zajrzeć na blogi każdej z Dziewczyn - gdzieś może na Was czekać niespodzianka w postaci BLOG CANDY.
Pamiętajcie także, że na zwycięzcę naszego wyzwania czeka 25$ do wydania w sklepie SimonSaysStamp!!!


LORRAINE



CHRIS




DOMI





DEBBY



JO





IRIS





TIMEA




ANNA




We look forward to visiting you and seeing your fabulous creations.


Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x









24 comments:

Carolyn Bounds said...

Oooooo....this looks like fun and is right up my alley:o) I think I will have to get inky and play along!!!

KarenB said...

Thanks for the fun challenge :)

Chris said...

I thoroughly enjoyed myself making this card and blogging it, and that's because of the buttons and bows challenge.

albumyslubne said...

great challenge!

Helen said...

Fab challenge & gorgeous DT cards!
Helen x

MonaGee said...

Great challenge! How I want to win ;)

Christine said...

Thanks for the challenge.
My entry is on my blog
Thanks so much for looking!

Karen said...

Thanks for the challenge to combinate buttons and ribbon. I didn't find it verry easy, so it was a true challenge! ;)
Hugs,
Karen.

Karen Wilson said...

What a great challenge! Great cards and inspiration from the DT once again!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

dt cards are so fab. janex

babyjsmom said...

Great Challenge.

Sanisi said...

Great challenge - buttons and ribbon are my GO-To embellishments.

Lil Daffodil said...

A wonderful variety of ideas and presentations. I find these challenges and the ideas of the DT so inspiring.

Niebiesko_Oka said...

Great challenge - I love buttons and ribbons!

stephanne said...

Fabulous cards from the DT, as always, I had fun with the challenge and look forward to the next ;) Take care, Stephanne

Pop's Cards said...

Loved the challenge this week gorgeous DT creations too, hugs Pops x

Anonymous said...

This is my first time with this challenge as I am a new blogger I hope I have met all the requirements.I love reading all the wonderful blog's and learning new stuff only wish I found you earlier
x
Vicky

Suzi Mac said...

My first time entering you challenge, absolutely gorgeous DT work, very inspirational.
Suzi xx

Sharon Rotem said...

Thanks for the challenge - I just submitted my card.

How can I delete an entry in the "Mr Linky" list?
I needed to modify the URL and couldn't find a way to delete the old one so I just added a new one.

Thanks,
Sharon

Linda said...

Such beautiful and very created projects by the DT!! Thank you for all your inspiration.
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a nice challenge! Buttons and bows - who can resist them? :D

Ewik21 said...

My first time entering you challenge, absolutely gorgeous DT work, very inspirational.
Hugs Ewa

Maureen said...

This is my first SSS challenge - thanks for a fun one!

rafija said...

my ssc for the first time...
:)