Wednesday 9 September 2009

Simon Says.....Oriental !

Thank you to all of you who joined in our special challenge last week to celebrate Heidi's birthday. The birthday girl herself had a fantastic day and she loved all your entries ! Pop back later to see who the lucky winner is of all those scrummy goodies !!


This week we want to to see a taste of the Orient in your creations. One lucky winner will be chosen to receive a $25 P&P free shopping spree in the Simon Says Stamp store which has generously been given by Heidi.


The DT have made some amazing creations this week. Please pop by their blogs to see exactly how they made them and you may just stumble across some hidden candy along your way ! Please take time to have a good look round and leave us some comments - we love them !


Have a great week and we look forward to seeing your fantastic creations too !

Heute haben wir mal ein außergewöhnliches Thema für Euch:
Oriental
Mal sehn was Euch dazu so einfällt!


Sziasztok! Köszönjük az előző kihívásra készített csodás alkotásaitokat!! E heti kihívásunk témája: "Keleti". A nyeremény ismét egy 25 dolláros utalvány, amit a Simon Says Stamp webáruházban lehet levásárolni. Inspirációt meríthettek a DT tagok által készített alkotásokból és ne feledjétek meglátogatni blogjaikat, hisz ismét blog candy vár rátok!! Jó alkotást és sok szerencsét kívánok!:)


Gracias a todas quienes participasteis en nuestro reto especial de la semana pasada para celebrar el cumpleaños de Heidi. La "cumpleañera" pasó un día fantástico y le encantaron todas vuestras creaciones!! Volved dentro de un rato al blog para saber quién es la afortunada ganadora de tan apetecible premio.


Esta semana os proponemos como reto que le déis un toque oriental a vuestras creaciones. La ganadora será, como siempre, elegida al azar y obtendrá un vale de compra por 25 dólares (¡y gastos de envío gratuitos!) en la tienda Simon Says Store, donado generosamente por Heidi una semana más.


El Equipo de Diseño se ha superado a sí mismo esta semana con sus creaciones. Os recomendamos que visitéis el blog de cada una de las diseñadoras para saber cómo ha sido creado cada diseño... y también para encontrar "blog candy" escondido en algunos de ellos. ¡Y no olvidéis dejarnos un comentario, nos encanta leerlos!


¡Os deseamos una fantástica semana y estamos deseando ver vuestras creaciones con sabor oriental!
























23 comments:

Ria said...

:( I don't think I have anything oriental except for the takeaway dinner in the freezer :(

hugss Ria

Christine said...

My Card is on my blog
Thanks so much for looking!

Sharon Rotem said...

Great idea. Hope to find the time this week to participate.
Where is the "Mr. Linky" i/f?

deifen said...

Great challenge I love all things oriental!
Dei xx

pinky said...

A quick question, would the 3 Kings count as a taste of the Orient? or am I stretching it?
Pinky

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Lol, I hope you won't go blind after having a look at my entry!
Great cards DT!

kasia | szkieuka said...

lovely theme! I posted a card at http://szkieuka.blogspot.com/2009/09/591-orientalnie.html.

Unknown said...

Hi,
I love oriental but not totally sure about this card. Anyway, link is with Mr Linky, cheers for checking it out guys.

Dawn xx

ribenaruby said...

Loved taking part this week too! Finally had a chance to use your fabby stamps, thankyou Heidi, hugs Ruby x

Linda Brun said...

Real fun challenge. Finally I could try out my kimonocard !

Linda

Linsey said...

Great challenge!:)I'm linked my card!.
Thanks so much for looking!

Hugs, Linsey

Barbara said...

hallo,ich bin ja so glücklich. Endlich konnte ich mein Asia-Stemp el einsetzen. Was für eine gute Idee.
LG Barbara
my card

Wilma said...

just in case you think I had the hiccups - i was have a bit of bother with my title and it was always coming up page not found - so delete 36 and 37 and use 38 (I hope)!! Sorry about that!:)

Diamond Doll said...

What fab DT cards, i dont have any Oriental stamps i used one i was given hope it fits the challenge.
Trish (-:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

This was perfect...I just bought an oriental stamp set on clearance! First time using them and I loved how it came out!

Thanks!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Seriously, I don't get why there wouldn't be much interest in this yummy challenge! The theme boasts such wide spectrum of cultures & traditions to get inspired by - Asian, Middle East, even Balkan or African would do :)
Anyway, I've just put together another card, hope you like it!
xx

Ineke Original said...

Well done!

Feronia said...

Thanks for another fun challenge!

Tonje said...

Nice challenge this week. I finally got to use my oriental stamps!! Yay! See my card

kasia | szkieuka said...

made another oriental card... posted here, with a bunch of various experiments :) http://szkieuka.blogspot.com/2009/09/593.html

Julie-Ann said...

great challenge, took me days to come up with an idea..the i had a light bulb moment..
beautiful samples from the design team, added my card to mr linky
happy crafting, julie-anne

Jackie said...

As always, a superb set of samples from the design team. I have entered my offering into Mr Linky, good luck everyone :o)
Jackie xx

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Here's my card. tfl
http://valspaperobsession.blogspot.com/2009/09/oriental-garden.html