Thursday, 24 September 2009

The Winner of the Recipe Challenge ;-)

We had 106 entries last week :-) Thanks to everyone who entered:-) We would like to boost our numbers this week to 200 entries so please girls ( and guys ! )Please come and all join in :-) We have over 600 followers so we should be able to manage that eh !! :-)
Ok onto this week's winner .....

Here are your random numbers:

67

Timestamp: 2009-09-23 07:28:43 UTC

The winner of the $25 shopping spree is Dragonlady

Congratulations Dragonlady ( I don't know your real name :-) )

If you can email us we will explain how you can claim your prize :-)

Happy Crafting :-)
Lols and the DT x x

4 comments:

Clare (Littlebear) said...

Congratulations on your win Ali (Dragonlady).
Clare xx

Hazel said...

Congrats on your win. I've just posted my win on my blog It's here x

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Well, this is my lucky week! Three candy wins and my friend Dawn AKA CraftyKitten informed me by phone no less that I had won here and somewhere else. Thank you so much and look foward to spending my winnings!!!!

Hugs Ali x

Shopping Blog said...

Before finding out about links of london uk watches you should be familiar with some of the terminology. cheap links of london The word horology has two meanings; it is the study or science of measuring time links london jewellery or the art of making clocks, watches, and devices for telling links of london sale time.Since the first appearance of man on the earth an effort has links of london silver been made to determine time.The tracking of the sun's movement across discount links of london the sky, candles that were marked at intervals.Water clocks did links of london bracelet not depend on the observation of the sky or the sun.