Thursday 13 May 2010

Domi's Wedding Card Challenge :-)

As many of you know, our lovely Domi is marrying her sweetheart Uli on the 15th May ,,,, not long now !! Now we couldn't let such a momentous occasion pass us by uncelebrated so we are setting you an extra special challenge !

The challenge is to make a Wedding Card for Domi and her fiance Uli ,, and post them to her. you will need to email me for Domi's address (email in the sideber)


The prize is this gorgeous lot of wedding themed goodies from Heidi at Simon Says Stamp :-)



So now all you have to do is make a Wedding Card, post a link with Mr Linky to the card on your blog and email me for the address. Only cards received by Domi and Uli will be eligible to win the prize :-)

You have until Monday 10th May to enter, to enable any cards posted to arrive we will use the random generator to choose the winner at the end of the month. I will post the winner on here and let them know too by leaving a message on their blog :-)

edited to add ,, Some of you may have made a card and posted it to Domi already :-) You may of course enter any cards already made for her :-)

edited ,, deadline extended, you have until 6pm CET on 15th May to enter :-)




20 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [30 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

NGCARDS said...

This is a fantastic idea! I didn't know about this until Domi herself e-mailed me telling me about this as I sent her a card last week :) xxx

Renee said...

Love this challenge. Hope Domi & Uli enjoy all the cards made for them.

Michelle said...

I love to make a wedding card using all that stuff. :)

La Vikinga said...

OK, I suppose I won't have a chance with all thses talented girls, but I thought it was a funny idea and now I did it anyway; I mean a greeting card!!!

La Vikinga will send it tomorrow from Sweden

Jenny said...

Great idea. I've sent mine!
Jenny

dragonllew said...

sorry posted my link on the wrog Mister Linky could someone remove it pls

Beverley said...

apologies posted link to this instead of birthday challenge - please delete for me

thanks

Bev x

Unknown said...

Ooops, sorry I have linked my birthday/celebration card to this one by mistake also. Please delete.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Jamie said...

Sorry posted my card on the wrong challenge This is a mothers day card not a wedding card. Not sure how to get it off this one?? So sorry about that :o)

Pauline C said...

Hi ... I'm friendly with DOmi from another DT so already have her address :-)
Pauline x

Andreja said...

I linked by Domi, too
Greetings from Slovenija, Andreja

Unknown said...

Hi there,
I have left my link for Domi's wedding card with Mr Linky and will post it off first class on Monday at our Post Office.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Steph Ackerman said...

Congrats to the newlyweds-to=be.

Becky said...

Yay! I got time to enter Lols!!
I'll email you now for the address!!
Congratulations to Domi and Uli!!
xx

Pammejo said...

Congratulations Domi and Uli!!!
http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

Belz said...

Hope everything is sorted and you have a fabulous day Domi and Uli!

Congratulations xxx

elpimpi said...

Congratulations Domi and Uli!!! :-) Have a GREAT DAY! :-)

ScrappinCntryGrl said...

Congrats Domi and Uli...enjoy your day! I hope you enjoy my card!

Beth said...

Oh I wish I'd seen this sooner! I've just posted her a card and didn't take a photo! I also didn't know his name so it's just to Domi! Oops! I hope she has an amazing day!

Love Beth ss