Wednesday 7 July 2010

Simon Says ,,,,, Photo Inspiration Challenge :-)

We had loads of fabulous entries to our 'Check it Out' Challenge (thanks Dawny P for the challenge idea !!) :-) I will be back soon with a shopping spree winner !

This week we thought that seeing as we have all been basking in sunshine it was time for a yummy cocktail ,,, non alcoholic of course !! :-)



Now ,, doesn't that look cool and refreshing ,,, this is known in my home as a Blue Lagoon ,, named after a gorgeous bay on the Maltese sister island of Comino and the sea really is that colour !

Would you like the recipe ?
1 tot Blue Curacau
1 tot Vodka
1 tot Gin
1 tot Cointreau

mix with ice and top up with bitter lemon :-) ,,,, OK ,, so it does have a little alcohol in it !! :-)

and this is a photo of the Blue Lagoon ,,, lovely eh !! :-)



As usual our lovely Boss Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a trolley dash around her fabulous Simon Says Stamp store to the value of $25 !! with so many fab items arriving almost daily there is just soo much to choose from ! :-)



The DT have made some gorgeous cards for your inspiration this week !! :-) Please don't forget to leave comments on DT blogs ,, AND ,,, there is always candy to be found if you look for it !!





























DENA



Happy Crafting !! :-)

Please make sure your creations 'fit' the theme too ,, last week we had several entries with not a check in sight :-)


12 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi, I had trouble with Mr Linky don't know if it's just me or there is a problem with it, I am having one of those weeks lol,but just thought I'd mention it, love your DT creations and that drink and photo are to die for lol, hugs Liz xx

Eveline said...

I went to Gozo 3 years ago and spend a day on Comino. The color of the Blue Lagoon is in real life absolutely beautiful.
I like the picture. I'll try and make a card.
Eveline.

Rosette said...

I couldn't skip this one, being Maltese!!!! lol

Dorte said...

yummy it looks so good. Here is my card.
hugs Dorte

coops said...

fantastic challenge blog.my first time of entering.thanks for the fab photo inspiration.hope you like my card.luv coops.xx

Dorcas said...

This was AWESOME! I loved the photo inspiration. Thanks!

Basslady said...

this gorgeous idea of a photo inspiration is brilliant!

thanx for the opportunity to play along with you all!

xoxo silvi (germany)

Karen McAlpine said...

I'm not sure how great my card would turn out after a couple Blue Lagoons. LOL

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fab DT creations ladies!

Oh, I want to visit Comino, it looks so wonderful!

Hugs
Maarit

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Loved the photo...

Mary Lou said...

Amazing entries DT!!! Blue is my Fave color--so couldn't pass on this special challenge!!
Thanks a ton!!

Gisèle said...

Great photo challenge. Everyone's cards are sooo beautiful. This one took me way out of my comfort zone which is always a good thing. Thanks!