Wednesday 14 July 2010

Simon Says....."Let's Get Fruity !!"

Thank you to everyone who joined in with our photo inspiration challenge last week. It was facinating to see how you all interpreted that lovely picture.


This week, we want to see you all getting fruity so we want to see FRUIT in all your creations whether it be on the papers you use, the image, a charm, buttons - the choice is yours !



The Design Team are showcasing Basic Grey products. If you have any Basic Grey products we would love to see them but you don't have to use them to join in with our challenge !


There is a fantastic prize of a $25 P&P free shopping spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store !





The DT have created some amazing cards for you this week. Please visit their blogs and leave them a comment and don't forget, you may even find some candy to win while you are visiting !























We look forward to seeing all your fantastic creations ! Happy crafting !

Love, Jo and the Simon Says Challenge Design Team xx


7 comments:

Lisa B said...

This is a fun challenge! I can't wait to try my hand at it. I just have a question...I looked and didn't see it but it very may well be right in front of my face - Are you allowed to make more than one project/card for the contest? More than one entry?

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Thanks so much for the chance to play in this great challenge! Really enjoyed it and the DT samples are AMAZING:)

Martina Rau said...

Wonderful theme and DT´s, ladies!

XOXO
Tina

Birgit said...

well my first entry to this blog I recently joined. I hope I linked it correctly. I love the cards i saw and I just love those mice-Fun challenge

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fruity fun!

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous creations from the DT team, love the challenge too.
Kelly.x